June 28th & 29th 2013
- Care to Learn has touched the lifes of over 11,000 children.
- 47% of students qualify for reduced price lunch.
- 27.3% of children are below the poverty level.
- Lack of proper hygiene is the #1 reason for absences from school
- For thousands of Ozark kids Education is an afterthought to Survival.
- When basic needs go unmet, kids struggle to focus on studies.
- Worn Out Poorly fitting Clothes affect a kids sense of belonging.
- Being made fun of leads to absenteeism and Drop Out.
- Poverty can alienate kids, making school a Scary and Lonely Place.
- These kids want to be accepted.
- Care to Learn’s funds help Schools meet the Imediate Needs of kids.
- We have the ability to do something about it.